Skip to content
Introduction & Privacy
- Yuan Skincare (hereafter referred to as “the Organiser”) “Celebrate the First Anniversary” contest (hereafter referred to as “Contest”) will run from 1 January 2022 to 2 February 2022 (Singapore time).
- Yuan Skincare commits best endeavours to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in regards to your personal data. For more information on our privacy statement, please visit our website at https://yuanskincare.sg/policies/privacy-policy
- Participants must be 13 years of age or older at the time that they enter the contest. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant without notice at any point of the contest or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the contest prior to participation or in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules.
- Employees of Yuan Skincare, its advertising agencies, vendors, and their immediate family members are not eligible for this contest.
How to Participate
- Participants answer the question at the Contest site.
Fill in the personal information
- Participants can submit their answers once. Duplicate entries will not be entertained and be regarded as invalid.
- The Organiser and/or its agency can contact the winner(s) on or after 15 February 2022.
Prizes & Selection of Winners
- Winners will be selected at the end of the Contest via lucky draw
- One winner for the First Prize (Yuan Pearl Milk Tea Handmade Soap Set)
- Three winners for the Second Prize (Yuan Classic Bath Travel Set)
- Twelve winners for the Third Prize. (Yuan Skincare & Soap E-voucher of $18 discount for $50 spending)
- Winners will be announced on Yuan Skincare SG website (www.YuanSkincare.sg) and social media page (www.facebook.com/YuanSkincare.SG)
- Winners will be notified via email and/or phone on or after 15 February 2022.
- Winners can choose to pick up their prize at Yuan Skincare & Soap showroom at 9 One-North Gateway, #01-45, One North Residences, Singapore 138643 or opt for local delivery to the doorstep.
Others Terms & Conditions
- The organiser reserves the right to change the prizes with the same or similar value, without prior notice.
- The organiser decisions and results are final and no correspondences will be entertained.
- By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that:
- The organiser will not use your personal information contained herein for any purposes other than which is deemed necessary for the administration and/or publicity of this contest whilst according to your privacy or confidentiality the highest priority. Any collected data that is pertaining to your personal information will be securely disposed immediately and irrecoverably upon the termination or the expiration of this contest.
- The organiser shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media as the organiser may determine in their sole discretion. You agree that the organiser owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by the organiser using or incorporating your Submission.
- The organiser reserves the right to substitute with prize(s) of similar value without prior notice.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any loss of chance arising from any defect, malfunction and/or failure of any telephone network/lines, computer systems, servers, computer equipment and/or software used in connection with the contest.
- If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, bugs or technical failures, the organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest and select the winners at the organiser’s sole discretion.
- The organiser reserves the rights to amend the above Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore.